FUNNY KEYNOTE SPEAKER - MOTIVATIONAL HUMORIST
"Greg, you were the hit of our conference. Your music and presence were able to break down walls that no amount of talking could approach."
- Marty Sullivan MD, Duke University Medical Center, Conference Chairman
“We've received the best feedback we've ever had from our staff. Your combination of compassion, wit, and wisdom is unique."
- Wally Cline, Executive Director, Mount Rogers VA Community Services Board
"Your presence at the Pepperdine University Organizational Development alumni conference was the real high point for me...”
-Ralph Kelly, Watkins & Kelly, Appreciative Inquiry Unlimited
"Greg, you are absolutely the very best conference emcee I have ever seen, bar none."
- Martin Rutte, co-author, Chicken Soup for the Soul at Work
Give Your Audience a Healthy Dose of Music and Laughter While They Learn:
- How difficult people can turn out to be just what we needed.
- How to laugh at victim mentality and give it up forever.
- How a sense of humor and a sense of wonder keep us high on the happy meter.
- Why muititasking is stressful, doesn't work, strains our brains, and makes us unhappy.
- How self-acceptance and self-esteem improve relationships (and pretty much everything else).
Listen to one of Greg's Most Popular Segments
"The Top Ten Whiny Victim Love Songs" (above) is a funny bit that illustrates how cultural memes infiltrate our brains and affect our attitudes.
The goal is to let good stuff in, and re-frame the bad stuff with humor. This is empowering and suspiciously healthy.
After seeing this, most people will never hear a "whiny victim love song" the same way ever again: these songs have now become material for comedy!
More importantly, this helps us become aware of any tendency we might have to think or act like a victim, and stop doing it.
"Atilla The Gate Agent" is a humor story about dealing with difficult people:
At some point we've all met Atilla. Maybe more than once! This is one of my signature stories.
It reminds us that things always look different in hindsight. So it's best to not overreact in tough situations and when dealing with difficult people.
Kansas Tourism: Travel Humor With Laugh Lessons
Kansas Tourism is a fun way to illustrate a few life lessons:
- Celebrate the little things. (Life is mostly little things.)
- Be proud of what you've got. (We can't all have beautiful beaches or majestic mountains.)
- Pay attention to what you pay attention to! (Keep your humor antennae up for the weird, wild, wacky, and wonderful. You can probably find a way to make whatever you're doing fun, or at least interesting.)
Planning a Meeting During the Pandemic?
Let me help you provide the humor and joy that's so necessary in these stressful times.
We both know it's more effective than ever in making your event a success.
We can do a live in-person, or live-streaming
musical keynote presentation just for you.
Let's talk about how to make it happen.
Call me at 816-756-0069 or use this booking form.